Thursday, September 11, 2008
Remembering
I believe that the key to great writing is to captivate that audience by personal experience. I will always remember a piece of writing more if the author wrote about a experience that he or she went through that I had also experience. I agree with the author that in a remembering essay "you must recreate each image and scene.."(161) because since the reader was not there you can not just tell them, you must show them. I agree with statement that you have to know who your audience is and to make sure are writing to them. I also agree that dialogue should be a big part of a remembering essay. But one thing that I do not agree with is that you should read a remembering essay any differently than any other piece of writting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment